lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2019

favorite hobbies

What's up guys
Today in this last blog of the year 2019 I will talk about my favorite hobbies that I do when I get bored or have free time.

What I usually do is play video games more than I should in the day, I play either alone or with my friends like xNezt, Sebaaitiano, Aitian, TioDova and Cmladead. I usually play Fortnite or nintendo games and other PC games, I enjoy humiliating my "bad" friends.Resultado de imagen para videojuegos


Another of my favorite hobbies is going out to play basketball and being publicly humiliated by my training co-workers, watching MOM'S entertains me a lot when I don't train or play, something quite rare that I like to do is tidy up my house and do something like that since I feel that I am a contribution. DOOOOU

Resultado de imagen para chilean dank memes

PS: writing these bolgs was both boring and meh but according to me it was good to do them and it makes me write m, as fast but it was between boring and not boring but fun to talk with my "compas" and commenting on them was "a new and fun experience".

bye bye Friends.











#karoldancedegenerado

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario