lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2019

VideoGames

Hello my panas:


Today I will talk about one of my favorite topics ... videogames, which are the biggest entertainment media in the world and that is one of my favorite types of entertainment for the lecture series more hours than I should but it is a world of infinite entertainment (which clich and very cheesy). One of my favorite franchises is Pokemon since it has wonderful creatures (another cursileria) and some wonderful scenarios, worlds, characters, etc. another of my favorite games is fortnite to which I am a mouse and I have dedicated + 4000 hours because it is quite addictive and I have become a disgusting otaku DooU.Resultado de imagen para fortnite cursed Beyond those games I like everything about SONY and NINTENDO MOMENTO DOOU. bye people see you people until the next people PEOPLE.


1 comentario: